Pattern: Wrap Jacket from Ella Rae (Book 1)
Yarn: Phildar Frimas
I’ve finished both fronts and the back. I worked the fronts together until the neck and shoulder shaping. It went rather quickly once I decided on a size. Or I’ve just been a mad knitter wanted to get the project done. I increased the cast on stitches to make it easy to knit the pattern at the bottom of the sweater. I added enough stitches to make them a multiple of four. Then decrease those extra stitches just before the shoulder shaping. I forgot I had added the stitches until it was time to place the pockets. Oh well. I decided to take care of it just before the shoulder shaping.
I’ve just started the sleeve. Again I needed to add a few stitches for it to be a multiple of 4. I’ll decrease them in the first stockinette row with the other decreases.
I’ve been thinking about the collar and what I should do. The collar is knitted in pattern in two halves then attached to the neck edge. I’m thinking about adding a couple extra stitches for a stockinette edge to make it easier attaching the collar. The Frimas is a very fuzzy yarn and seaming two stockinette edges together will probably be easier than trying to seam the pattern edge. This is what I’ll ponder as I knit the sleeves.